Do you have a powder room or half-bath that is in dire need of a makeover? With a few simple changes, I’m sharing how to take a half bath from dreary to cheery with sleek options that won’t break the bank!
Happy Valentine’s Day loves!
Here is an easy recipe that you can make for gorgeous moist cupcakes the whole family will love!
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Duncan Hines® Cream Cheese Flavoured Frosting
- Sprinkles or additional garnishes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into muffin pan or paper cups.
- Bake cupcakes for 19-22 minutes. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Here is how ours turned out. We topped them off with vanilla icing and heart shaped rings and voila! Pure Valentine’s perfection.
Hope you all have a wonderfully sweet day.
Until Next time!