We live in a historical home that was built in 1917. The house holds a lot of history, which I will get into in another blog post, but because of that historical significance I have been really unsure of painting…
Happy Valentine’s Day loves!
Here is an easy recipe that you can make for gorgeous moist cupcakes the whole family will love!
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Duncan Hines® Cream Cheese Flavoured Frosting
- Sprinkles or additional garnishes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into muffin pan or paper cups.
- Bake cupcakes for 19-22 minutes. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Here is how ours turned out. We topped them off with vanilla icing and heart shaped rings and voila! Pure Valentine’s perfection.
Hope you all have a wonderfully sweet day.
Until Next time!